Spotted Dog Farm
$ 38.00Visit product page →
Making resin jewelry is fun, but requires a few rather random supplies - so I've put together a kit that takes care of all the supplies for you. Each kit comes in a gift box tied with ribbon - perfect for treating yourself or giving a gift to a crafty friend.
Each Kit Contains
- Easy Cast Epoxy Resin 8 oz. (enough to make several pieces of jewelry)
- Great quality silicone mold(s)
- Variety of pressed flowers
- Mixing Cups
- Stir Sticks
- Paint Brush
- Disposable Gloves
- Tip Sheet (you didn't think I'd let you go without some help did you??)
Kits are available to make the following pieces of jewelry:
- Cube Necklaces: 0.4" necklace cubes - mold makes 6 cubes at a time, and comes with cord to make necklaces or bracelets.
- Cube Necklaces + Two Rings: cube necklaces as described above, plus molds to make a size 6.5 and size 9 rings.
- Cuff Bracelet, Size Medium (finished bracelet will be adjustable following these instructions.) Cuff is approximately 1" high.
- Rounded Bangle Bracelet, Size Medium (2.6" diameter, approximately .75" high
- Straight Bangle Bracelet, Size Large (2.9" diameter, approximately .75" high)
For help with figuring out your bracelet size, see these instructions.
Each kit comes with a tip sheet, and you can find an FAQ and an instructional video on my website.
Resin can only be shipped via ground transport within the contiguous 48 states of the USA. Unfortunately that means I can't ship kits internationally, but I'm happy to ship molds or other supplies anywhere in the world- just no resin.